Making A Difference Counselling and Consultation provides the following specialized services:
- Grief, Loss and Trauma – The goal of counselling is to help our clients return to a high level of functioning so they can resume the wide range of daily and social activities they were accustomed to prior to the current or historical trauma.
- Gender Identity – Transgender Issues – We specialize in transgender issues: gender questioning, transsexualism, cross-dressing, transgenderism, transvestism and gender identity disorder. Call us for more information about our transgender workshop.
- Sexual Orientation – Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Issues – Not only are we open to gender and sexual diversity, but we play an active part in the community.
- Individual, Adult Counselling/Therapy
- Youth Counselling/Therapy
- Couple Counselling/Therapy
- Group Counselling/Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Counselling
- Separation/Divorce Counselling and Mediation
- Custody and Access Assessments
- Life Transition Issues
- Alcohol and Drug Assessments
We also provide:
Counselling and Therapy Workshops and Seminars – Call us for more information.
Classroom Presentations and Staff Development Consultation and Clinical Supervision
Spouses, Partners and Significant Others of Transgendered People Group – We have started an educational/support group for people with questions, concerns and/or issues that they would like to share with others in similar relationships. The group will meet in our offices and Helma Seidl will be in attendance. Those attending will decide the topics and style of the meetings.
Time: The second Friday of every month from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Cost is $20/session.
For more information, contact Helma at 749-8008 or e-mail her at email@example.com